Cash Crate comes to mind.
You can take surveys for cash along with many other things at Cash Crate.
These will also let you complete surveys for points.
Yougov.com is a good site for this.
They value your opinion.
You earn points that you can accumulate and trade in for gift cards such as Amazon, Target and so on.
What's the point of this?
1. Money. You can make some extra money from home. The companies hiring you get your opinion which they use to develop products from.
2. Part time. This is not going to be a full time job, but you can supplement your income.
3. Easy work. There is nothing even remotely hard about this. If you can type you can take paid surveys for money.
4. Free to join. Most survey companies are free to join. The only time you would pay is if you were joining a membership site or buying a list.
5. Membership sites. Some sites provide updated lists to companies. This will include access to surveys not made public.
Where should you start? You can join Cash Crate for free and take your first survey in the next 5 minutes here: http://bit.ly/2bPhHza